Re: SliTaz association - Cotisation poll/sondage

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 10:28:17 +0200
Pierre ROMILLON <pierre.romillon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,

Hi,

> So, I am not able to be a member, but I ready to donate for Slitaz
> AND BTW, sponsoring new members (anybody who wants to be member) with
> my donation.I want my donation pay for peoples who have not money
> enough to be members. Create a waiting memberslist, date per date
> (first subscribe first on the list), each X euros of donation = a new
> member. I don't believe it's harder to create a GNU/Linux OS from
> scratch... :-) It could be harder to manage ... :-)

Nice idea, mybe we can do colored donation (money must be used for a
specific task). But dont forget that members must pay the fee each
year, so maybe one year it can become member with your donation but the
year after...

And just a tiny question, why are not able to become a member ?

> Cordialement,
>
> Pierre

Regards,