Re: Cooking ISO - 20080425

odd ball a écrit :
I tried a few times and left it about half an hour on one. Seems to have got stuck in the same place as you but the progress bar didn't move at all from 0% and there was no hard drive activity during the half hour either. Not a crash though, the rest of the system was functional.

Had the same trouble right now :

a short investigation showed (issuing 'ps' command)
that the system is trying to open a Dialog Box showing an error
(the Dialog box doesnt open) The error is something like '/dev/hda2 doesnt exists' (hda2 is the partition I want to upgrade) and it is not mounted.

          Jacques

---
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list.
Web site : http://www.slitaz.org/