[no subject]

This distro is really going to launch because of it's niche so get ready!

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 3:42 PM, Paul Issott <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> You may want to take a look.
>
> http://damnsmalllinux.org/cgi-bin/forums/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=20;t=19949
> ;
>
> Paul
>

> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list.
> Web site : http://www.slitaz.org/

------=_Part_18486_6596389.1207007522232

Hello, <br><br>As we mentioned before the webserver was up and running around 45 minutes or so(no French here!!) even guessing at a few of the install instructions. Okay had to reinstall too... but all okay. New to Slitaz but really like it&#39;s simplicity. Glad the English has be updated.<br>