Re: [Sawfish] Keeping the correct focus on desktop switch

Turns out there's a little more to it...it works sometimes when
I restart Sawfish (bound a key to the restart command), sometimes it
does not work...I can not reliable reproduce it...that's...odd...

But good thing I'm not the only one seeing it. Already doubted that
this ever worked this way. ^^