Re: [Sawfish] preferred way to install on "recent" linux distro

IN my opinion, it is not worth it to fight the desktop. My usual method is:

* find out which window manager they use, then rename it, and create a
symlink from the original name to sawfish

or

* run sawfish --replacel every time I reboot (which is once in a
bluemoon). I find that this option is less expensive over time than
trying to
configure _again_ sawfish which whichever environment ubuntu comes out next.

by the way, I am running now  xfce4. I got tired of gnome.

--
--dmg

---
Daniel M. German