|[Sawfish] preferred way to install on "recent" linux distro|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Sawfish] preferred way to install on "recent" linux distro
- From: Daniel Fetchinson <fetchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 21:44:08 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=fFjwtt0vc/Qarj7t+BWKq5waSDBGsl+0QU1P3neq8wc=; b=PeaZbqxBAoF/LDtUy6HjFIrmzbtycj3FtXe8ghQvHTRNhueYETwmGr8SVDjKs9sVKR lxov4E3drPO/wNKZsZF/VbdZWCA/7hmhX+p7ic/RE25KkTQFBNwzGh1J54uufJWfHv5t FieC5EcCkG+cUidvTEHZCwH6qv+lweU73qLAD8Rb4Eb6KyRv6U5XWvTj9N/w9Ga5s8r5 HVzub82irFQHFRTwkd0cyjO1245UIlAPHdhEgE0SgeY1JPQk3nU/Z0Lgtc6aOr97urzB WbuylpQGAnObC0Tyh9pzIfYdUOZy768gJRsRek7r4F2cp8/yTRnHRV5Zi3zrtK0cNAdT vSug==
Recent linux distros typically come with gnome 3 (unfortunately).
If I'd like to have sawfish how would I go about it? Install gnome 2
alongside with gnome 3?
Will that work?
Or should I install MATE which is a gnome 2 fork?
If anyone managed to get sawfish on fedora 16 or fedora 17 I'd be
happy to hear your story!
Psss, psss, put it down! - http://www.cafepress.com/putitdown