Re: [Sawfish] Remove border for xterm

On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 13:35:13 +0100, janemba wrote:
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 2:28 PM, janemba <cap.janemba@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 12/08/2011 01:25 PM, Teika Kazura wrote:
> Hi, janemba.
>
> First, I mistook one thing: starting order does *not* matter. Sorry.
>
> One thing I forgot was ~/.sawfish/window-history. Renaming it (or
> deleting if you don't need it.) may fix. (I don't understand what this
file
> is, so it may be irrelevant.) I never use it, but sometimes it's
> generated automatically. So the script I use to start Sawfish checks
> the existence of that file, and warns.
>
> Hand-editing of ~/.sawfish/custom can be the last resort. Delete
> *all* lines which contain match-window-profile (since you're grep
> lover, I don't think you missed other lines, though.) and re-add
> rules. Some rules which contain "frame-type normal" smell fishy. One
> of them may be matching too to xterm for some reason.  (Kill
> configurators, restart Sawfish, edit and save, and restart Sawfish.)

Hi,

It's work ;)

Thx.

The two solution works for me.

Firstly, I renamed ~/.sawfish/custom to ~/.sawfish/custom.old and I set
the window rules for Xterm. It worked. But next, I renamed
~/.sawfish/custom.old
to ~/.sawfish/custom and I deleted window-history file. After, restarted
sawfish Xterm window has no more border ;)

Cheers,

Window-History is saved when Sawfish quits. So use the "Clear Window History"
entry in the window-menu.

Regards,
---
Nano