[Sawfish] problem with Gnome3 fallback mode

Hi all,

I made a terrible mistake yesterday and "upgraded" my FC14 to
FC16... My system is more or less working again after I switched to
Gnome3 fallback mode. Unfortunately I can only configure my top panel
if using Metacity as my window manager. As soon as I replace it with
Sawfish, I can no longer add applets to the panel or even move my
applets in the panel. However, clicking my applets with button1 or
button3 works fine, i.e. I can start for example my Internet broser or
configure my system monitor applet.

Does anybody know why button2 doesn't work and how get "re-enable" it?

Regards,
Michael.

---