|Re: [Sawfish] Remove border for xterm|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Remove border for xterm
- From: janemba <cap.janemba@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 13:35:13 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=EX/EGs8TulX8uZfYRT5Zza4Pb7ThUiuoN5M+7sHOZo0=; b=JMfgungg3o4mNcAMb0JyKKOdjJ7wLaKj9L/QpZUwC3CNZbdbV5VPRPE3Rn+aLKz8iA 70OE40SRQ5Wk/yor+oZRlPjJpN+26P3xkCW5uJhRhQYlfofnyuorDik+paEq5xDPoIN6 I+HwodnOXckXv6Qa8Zx7THkOwLpb8eDOMZ964=
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 2:28 PM, janemba <cap.janemba@xxxxxxxxx>
On 12/08/2011 01:25 PM, Teika Kazura wrote:
> Hi, janemba.
> First, I mistook one thing: starting order does *not* matter. Sorry.
> One thing I forgot was ~/.sawfish/window-history. Renaming it (or
> deleting if you don't need it.) may fix. (I don't understand what this file
> is, so it may be irrelevant.) I never use it, but sometimes it's
> generated automatically. So the script I use to start Sawfish checks
> the existence of that file, and warns.
> Hand-editing of ~/.sawfish/custom can be the last resort. Delete
> *all* lines which contain match-window-profile (since you're grep
> lover, I don't think you missed other lines, though.) and re-add
> rules. Some rules which contain "frame-type normal" smell fishy. One
> of them may be matching too to xterm for some reason. (Kill
> configurators, restart Sawfish, edit and save, and restart Sawfish.)
It's work ;)
The two solution works for me.
Firstly, I renamed ~/.sawfish/custom to ~/.sawfish/custom.old and I set
the window rules for Xterm.. It worked. But next, I renamed ~/.sawfish/custom.old
to ~/.sawfish/custom and I deleted window-history file. After, restartedsawfish Xterm window has no more border ;)