|Re: [Sawfish] Remove border for xterm|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Remove border for xterm
- From: janemba <cap.janemba@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 14:28:41 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=MCzELiLJvnR8r3svN+BVjciAcB2J2s4WBeEi9lt+0t4=; b=D1BoicMcIXqdmMVcD2iZEZ42P6pF5qoiCrfpWebEzewxmTF7giGMsNz+JQ1j6kmYjb EyVyS4ftGW5zINun+9bNc8rYywdo7fMCFewPWU2GQlpKKH6ePIDk3FumTFrpRv3gpwqg fU5+QF8VVhpe+8DaF9lyLU8Ik56mRU3R0nJJ4=
On 12/08/2011 01:25 PM, Teika Kazura wrote:
> Hi, janemba.
> First, I mistook one thing: starting order does *not* matter. Sorry.
> One thing I forgot was ~/.sawfish/window-history. Renaming it (or
> deleting if you don't need it.) may fix. (I don't understand what this file
> is, so it may be irrelevant.) I never use it, but sometimes it's
> generated automatically. So the script I use to start Sawfish checks
> the existence of that file, and warns.
> Hand-editing of ~/.sawfish/custom can be the last resort. Delete
> *all* lines which contain match-window-profile (since you're grep
> lover, I don't think you missed other lines, though.) and re-add
> rules. Some rules which contain "frame-type normal" smell fishy. One
> of them may be matching too to xterm for some reason. (Kill
> configurators, restart Sawfish, edit and save, and restart Sawfish.)
It's work ;)