Re: [proaudio] repoman and depend. [Was Updating ebuilds for qt4 deps moving from x11-libs to dev-qt]

Le Fri, 8 Mar 2013 21:59:26 +0100,
Karl Lindén <spray.sucks@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Hi!
>
> hydrogen-0.9.5.1 does not install any files into /usr/lib. I don't
> think it should be any different if I toggle USE flags, but I'll
> mention my USE flag configuratiuon anyhow:
> -alsa +archive -debug +jack +ladspa +lash -oss -portaudio
> I don't see any reason why the USE flags should make anything
> different, but I might be mistaking.
>
> I have had the "lash.h error not found" before.

Here, it fail with both alsa and -alsa.
[ebuild     UD ] media-sound/hydrogen-0.9.5.1::proaudio
[9999::proaudio] USE="archive%* jack ladspa lash -alsa* -debug -oss%
-portaudio (-jacksession%*) (-lrdf%*) (-portmidi%) (-rubberband%)" 0 kB

Same thing with 9999, but portage doesn't fail and install only the doc
files.
Building CXX object
src/core/CMakeFiles/hydrogen-core-0.9.6.dir/src/IO/alsa_midi_driver.cpp.o
In file included
from /var/tmp/portage/media-sound/hydrogen-9999/work/hydrogen-9999/src/core/src/IO/jack_output.cpp:40:0: /var/tmp/portage/media-sound/hydrogen-9999/work/hydrogen-9999/src/core/include/hydrogen/LashClient.h:30:32:
fatal error: lash-1.0/lash/lash.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

If I disable lash, I get another error:
[  4%] Building CXX object
src/core/CMakeFiles/hydrogen-core-0.9.6.dir/src/IO/midi_output.cpp.o /var/tmp/portage/media-sound/hydrogen-9999/work/hydrogen-9999/src/core/src/IO/disk_writer_driver.cpp:
In function ‘void*
H2Core::diskWriterDriver_thread(void*)’: /var/tmp/portage/media-sound/hydrogen-9999/work/hydrogen-9999/src/core/src/IO/disk_writer_driver.cpp:175:68:
error: ‘sleep’ was not declared in this scope make[2]: ***
[src/core/CMakeFiles/hydrogen-core-0.9.6.dir/src/IO/disk_writer_driver.cpp.o]
Error 1

> About the long list of errors. The errors arise from bad keywording
> which is a pretty nasty little problem.

Same problem with libclam. Also, I don't know if <libclam-9999 still
work because I get blocking that I don't want to solve if I try to
install one of them. The easier solution here would be to keep only the
live versions of the CLAM ebuilds. Any objection?

--
"We have the heroes we deserve."