Re: [proaudio] Updating ebuilds for qt4 deps moving from x11-libs to dev-qt

Thanks for the replies.. That gives me a better idea of how to do this.
I will set something up next weekend.. I will be travelling for work
for the next week and will not have access to my gentoo machine.

I ran repoman on both drobilla (no errors) and hydrogen (lots of
complaints).  I was not sure what a lot of it meant.  I fixed the
errors on leading and trailing whitespace but it didn't like some of
the USE variables in that build.