Re: [proaudio] repoman and depend. [Was Updating ebuilds for qt4 deps moving from x11-libs to dev-qt]

On Monday 11 March 2013 17:33:31 Dominique Michel wrote:

> Same problem with libclam. Also, I don't know if <libclam-9999 still
> work because I get blocking that I don't want to solve if I try to
> install one of them. The easier solution here would be to keep only the
> live versions of the CLAM ebuilds. Any objection?

I'm working on libclam-1.4.0-r1 at the moment, not sure how long it will take
or if i can eventually build it. just patched it for gcc4.6 but needs big tidy
up by converting to scons-utils, fixing failing multilib-strict and not
respecting LDFLAGS.

Cheers
Gav