Re: [proaudio] Updating ebuilds for qt4 deps moving from x11-libs to dev-qt

Le Fri, 8 Mar 2013 09:58:51 -0600,
Matt Henley <nwmatt@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Thanks for the replies.. That gives me a better idea of how to do
> this. I will set something up next weekend.. I will be travelling for
> work for the next week and will not have access to my gentoo machine.
>
> I ran repoman on both drobilla (no errors) and hydrogen (lots of
> complaints).  I was not sure what a lot of it meant.  I fixed the
> errors on leading and trailing whitespace but it didn't like some of
> the USE variables in that build.

This was in metadata.xml for fixing the errors about no-herd and the
use flags. The line with no-herd must be removed in all the
metadata.xml files.

For the use flags, you must add something like for the non global ones:

	<use>
		<flag name="flagname">flag description</flag>
		<flag name="flagname">flag description</flag>
	</use>

It remain the errors about the depend. Here, they append only with
hydrogen-0.9.5.1, and the only visible difference I can see is the
inherit multilib which is in 0.9.5.1 but not in .9999. 9999 install
nothing in /usr/lib*, so multilib is not needed. 0.9.5.1 fail to compile
here with a lash.h not found error. Does hydogen-0.9.5.1 install
something into /usr/lib* ?

--
"We have the heroes we deserve."