Re: [proaudio] Re: Do we need another pam ebuild for the overlay?

SteelRage wrote:
Frieder Bürzele ha scritto:
SteelRage wrote:
I had to use a liveCD to re-emerge pam from the official portage (who
tries to remove the lines I copied in the provious mail from
/etc/security/limits)
That's quite strange
Greetz

Paolo

thats because your using a stable arch and some apps rely on the older
version. Maybe you need to recompile shadow and other login related apps
to.

No, I'm running an ~x86 system with sys-libs/pam-0.99.6.3-r2.
If your ebuild is identical to the one included in portage (with just
the addition of the mentioned lines to /etc/security/limits), then it
should have the same behaviour of it.
that's why I said that behaviour was strange

Paolo

sorry was my fault fixed now

Greetz Frieder