[proaudio] KTabEdit ebuild

KTabEdit is a guitar tabulature editor for K Desktop Environment based on
Kguitar (licence:GPL-2) : http://ktabedit.sourceforge.net
Don't forget to set the MIDI Output in Settings/Setup Ktabedit/MIDI dialog
before using (tested successfully with timidity)
Needs tse3 to work.
It's one of my first ebuilds, so I think it's just ... perfectible ;-)

Trinine
# Copyright 1999-2004 Gentoo Foundation
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Header: $
# Nonofficial ebuild.

inherit kde

MY_PV=${PV/b/-b}

DESCRIPTION="KTabEdit is basically a guitar tabulature editor for K Desktop Environment."
DESCRIPTION_FR="Editeur de tablature."
HOMEPAGE="http://ktabedit.sourceforge.net/";
SRC_URI="mirror://sourceforge/ktabedit/${PN}-${MY_PV}.tar.bz2"
RESTRICT="nomirror"
LICENSE="GPL-2"
KEYWORDS="~x86"

IUSE="arts debug xinerama"
SLOT="0"
S=${WORKDIR}/${PN}

DEPEND="media-libs/tse3"
need-kde 3

src_compile() {
	local myconf=""

	if use arts ; then
	myconf="${myconf} --with-arts"
	else
	myconf="${myconf} --without-arts"
	fi

	if use debug ; then
	myconf="${myconf} --with-debug --enable-debug"
	else
	myconf="${myconf} --without-debug --disable-debug"
	fi

	if use xinerama ; then
	myconf="${myconf} --with-xinerama"
	else
	myconf="${myconf} --without-xinerama"
	fi

	econf ${myconf} || die "configure failed!"

	make pch || die "make pch failed"

	emake || die "make failed"
}