[proaudio] Do we need another pam ebuild for the overlay?

Hi there to everyone.
Yesterday a guy who was following my DAW guide on gentoo forums, had
problems with realtime.

The problem was he was using the official portage pam ebuild (currently
0.99.6.3-r2 version), so he vas missing the following lines in
/etc/security/limits.conf

# REALTIME support for audio group users
@audio - rtprio 100
@audio - nice -10
@audio - memlock 250000

I can update the DAW guide to remind the user to update their
configuration when using ~arch version of pam.
But wouldn'it be better to modify the official ebuild and put it on the
overlay so that these 3 lines are added automatically with an etc-update?
Greetz

Paolo