Re: [proaudio] Re: Do we need another pam ebuild for the overlay?

SteelRage wrote:
Frieder Bürzele ha scritto:

also added a modified ebuild, but untested.

Greetz Frieder
Pointing to check the config

I don't know how to investigate further (and today I don't have time,
sorry), but when using the ebuild from the overlay, on reboot I had not
been able to login anymore.

I had to use a liveCD to re-emerge pam from the official portage (who
tries to remove the lines I copied in the provious mail from
/etc/security/limits)
That's quite strange
Greetz

Paolo

thats because your using a stable arch and some apps rely on the older version. Maybe you need to recompile shadow and other login related apps to.