Re: [proaudio] problem at boot with rt-sources

Hello Dominique,

> Did you see any error messages after running "make modules_install"? It
> will not arm if you run it one more time.

in fact I use the realtime-lsm package provided by the proaudio overlay and
no errors happens during compilation.

> Stranges problems can append if you do more as one compilation of the same
> kernel, and you have old modules lying around in /lib/modules. It is best
> to remove completly /lib/module/<uname -r>/ before running "make
> modules_install" if you are not sure.

I have tested after having deleted the modules directory, but I'm quite
sure that genkernel is doing this job...

concerning pam-rt-limit

> You have the right version. You must be in the audio group and
> modify /etc/security/limits.conf as suggested in the Howto.

yes I did it, but I will not try any longer to explore this way, because
having one off my apps beeing kicked without asking by RT-Limits if it use
more than 90% of the CPU is detrimental for my musical work (I mainly do
live sessions).

Regards

Philippe