[proaudio] problem at boot with rt-sources

Hello,

ok I get time to evalute a little bit the proaudio overlay.
The first thing I did was to upgrade my low latency kernel that was at the 2.6.14 version. so I have emerged the rt-sources (2.6.17-rt5), compile it and when I boot, my kernel hangs at the "Scaning for ehci_hcd" line just after the "Loading modules" line. It seems that there is a problem with the pci management or something.

In order to test if it was specific to the rt-sources package, I did the same procedure with the 2.6.17 that I did with the working kernel 2.6.14 : downloading the linux vanilla source, applying the ingo molnar rt7 patch, the compilation was fine but same problem at boot, so this is probably not a specific rt-sources package issue.

Something important to say is that I use genkernel (genkernel --oldconfig --menuconfig all , after having copied the running kernel config in .config) to compile the kernel.

any one have already face this issue already ?

Best regards

Philippe