Re: [proaudio] problem at boot with rt-sources

On 7/14/06, Dubphil <dubphil@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

ok I get time to evalute a little bit the proaudio overlay.
The first thing I did was to upgrade my low latency kernel that was at
the 2.6.14 version.
so I have emerged the rt-sources (2.6.17-rt5), compile it and when I
boot, my kernel hangs at the "Scaning for ehci_hcd" line just after the
management or something.

I had similar problems, although not at exactly the same place in the
boot process, when 2.6.17-rt came out. For me the trick was not to use
the old config file and to do the kernel config by hand from scratch.

Possibly give that a try?

Cood luck,
Mark