Re: [hatari-users] SDL GUI keyboard shortcuts

Hi Thomas,

I guess the keyboard joystick mode radio button and the real joystick
button are currently swapped because the DLGJOY_USEKEYS and
DLGJOY_USEREALJOY are not in the same order anymore like the
JOYSTICK_REALSTICK and JOYSTICK_KEYBOARD enumerations. Does your
(real) joystick work again when you select keyboard joystick mode?
Ok, I've committed a fix, could you please update and try again?
You were quite right, when I had selected "keyboard", it worked like real joystick. Your fix is working. Now everything is back to normal.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers, Ingo =;->