Re: [hatari-users] SDL GUI keyboard shortcuts

Am Mon, 11 Aug 2014 20:18:10 +0200
schrieb Ingo Schmidt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> > I tested Joypads after changes to pad button handing and at that
> > point they worked fine for me, so I don't think in the actual
> > joystick handling there should be issues.
> >
> > If you can still reproduce the issue, please give more detailed
> > steps to reproduce.
>
> I have done the following tests so far:
> - build Hatari 1.8.0, but with joy.c from "default" branch:
> everything works as expected
> - build Hatari "default" branch: Joysticks/Joypads do not work anymore
>
> So I think you are right, it is not the Joystick code. It must be
> something else. So now I will have to find out which version still
> works for me and when it broke. I am not so familiar with Mercurial.
> How do I get a list of changes that happened after v1.8.0?

I guess the keyboard joystick mode radio button and the real joystick
button are currently swapped because the DLGJOY_USEKEYS and
DLGJOY_USEREALJOY are not in the same order anymore like the
JOYSTICK_REALSTICK and JOYSTICK_KEYBOARD enumerations. Does your (real)
joystick work again when you select keyboard joystick mode?

 Thomas