Re: [hatari-users] Re: [hatari-devel] Bugfix Hatari 1.6.1 has been released

Eero Tamminen wrote:
Why exactly Falcon&  TT screen sizes being different from the ST emulated
screen is bad?  Not just because it's a change to earlier behavior?

Personally I don't like big windows. The previous behavior was exactly what I expected. That autozooming feature would make sense when maximizing the window... But Hatari doesn't even have a Maximize window button. What a pity. Non-maximized windows should have a normal, small size. Well, that's just my opinion.

[2] If you aren't happy with this, just specify your own max window size
     in preferences.

Many thanks, I'm happy again with that.
But Hatari is becoming more and more counter-intuitive.

--
Vincent Rivière