[hatari-users] Re: [hatari-devel] Bugfix Hatari 1.6.1 has been released

Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
a new Hatari version 1.6.1 has just been released.

Thanks for his new release.

I use Hatari 1.6.1 on Windows XP.

1) Long ago I complained about very long sound delays, I'm happy to see it is far more better now. The key clicks are almost real time now. Good job !

2) With the default RGB mode: if I switch the machine type to Falcon mode and reset, the window is abnormally zoomed, about 200%. If I switch to TT the window is even more zoomed. This is either a big bug or a very bad new feature.

3) hatari_falcon.exe does not work at all: it hangs with a black Hatari window with 100% CPU.

--
Vincent Rivière