Re: [hatari-users] hatari 1.6.0 display problem...

On lauantai 14 tammikuu 2012, Chris wrote:
> On 14 January 2012 14:03, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On keskiviikko 11 tammikuu 2012, Chris wrote:
> > > I installed the 1.6.0 on an XP pro x64..
> > > I noticed that the application has some issues (that did not exist on
> > > the 1.5.0)
> > > when on fullscreen the screen is 'stretched' (vertical) (800x600)..
> >
> > Is 800x600 your own screen's resolution or size of the Atari resolution
> > your Falcon program tries to use?
>
> no, the desktop screen is 1024x768 (or greater) , the bug exist on ST
> (machine mode) only..

ST mode shouldn't have any changes in this regard.

ST mode supports only doubling the screen size and (by default) sets
the resolution to mone that is closest to the (by default doubled) ST
resolution.

> it seems that the hatari changes the screen
> resolution to 800x600 (as I can see from the monitor OSD info)
>
> you can see the problem here:
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/54438631/hatari.jpg
>
> screen is back to normal when I un-tick the "show ST/STE borders"
> option..

What resolutions your monitor supports?

Which resolution of those Hatari 1.5 used when borders option was selected?

> > As Nicolas said, that's fixed in the 1.6.1 release.
>
> the problem exist on 1.6.1 for me... :-(

Black screen with monochrome?

	- Eero