Re: [hatari-devel] Adding cache support for the MegaSTE

Nicolas Pomarède schrieb:

yes, I forgot to reset the counter before this test, so it adds time
with the previous one :(

This is fixed in attached prg.

Updated screenshot attached. For the second screenshot, I have patched your program to write words, read *bytes*, to show the effect of cache hits when reading bytes.

Also, I have written down what I know about the MegaSTE cache (which is quite a lot 😊): https://1drv.ms/w/s!Am5VuMj7zWGzoEnKTsA4TLgXy6Bm. Note that given the lack of official documentation this document was derived by reverse-engineering and logical reasoning.

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx