Re: [hatari-devel] Adding cache support for the MegaSTE

Nicolas Pomarède schrieb:

megaSTE cache is not very well documented, I think I read somewhere that
cache was only updated on write and not on read,

That would make the cache rather pointless, as you want the cache to cache code as it is executed.

Anyway, updated version of cache test is now doing more tests to check
for filling cache on read and not just on write :

Results are attached. As before, they are 100% reproducible. But I'm not sure if "R words, R words" is supposed to show $0000. Bug in the program, perhaps?

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx