Re: [hatari-devel] Sample frame buffer is incorrectly restarted

Le 11/02/2024 à 00:41, David Savinkoff a écrit :
I've always used "--sound-buffer-size 10" for ST/STE
10 works on all computers and sound cards manufactured after y2k.
If 10 doesn't work, then there is a bad problem somewhere.

In my case I left it to the default "0" value, never heard any sound problem this way (of course, this will depend on what machine / cpu / freq is emulated, the higher they are the more likely sound can get wrong if host PC is not powerful enough)