Re: [hatari-devel] Screenshots in NEO format

Though, I should also mention the GenConv code path was needed for the High Resolution ST mode, and even when using the TT or Falcon modes that are compatible with ST graphics, so even if we wish to forbid the extra values in the resolution field or the palette suffix, the GenConv path was still providing only-old-format compatible screenshots for these modes which could be represented that way. It wasn't something that only applied for 8bpp/16bpp or other dimensions.

-- Brad Smith