Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?

Another thing that I discovered is broken with this binary: Resetting emulated machine (old or hard reset) does not work. The emulator appears to hang :-(. I don't have a lot of time now but will try to debug when I can.

On Sun, 23 Apr 2023 at 21:38, Chris Jenkins <cdpjenkins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It works, with caveats:
> - Hatari starts ok if I right click and click Open. It's unsigned so I have
> to open it that way.

That only happens during the first time you run the app, right? Or does
that happen every time you try to run the app?

This happens every time I run the app.

> - If I use a GEMDOS drive mapped to my Documents folders, it asks for
> permission to access the Documents folder _every time_ any operation
> touches that drive. I assume that's also because it's unsigned..

Ouch ... but GEMDOS drives still work OK when you set them up with another
folder? ... otherwise that would mean that GEMDOS HD is pretty
useless with unsigned apps ...

If I map the GEMDOS drive to another folder then I don't see the constant requests for permissions.

One thing I should add: this Hatari binary asks for permission to use my microphone every time that I launch it :-(. So I assume that's another permission that has to be granted every time that the unsigned app is launched.