Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari clock question

On 20.8.2022 12.17, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am Sat, 20 Aug 2022 00:33:27 +0300
On 19.8.2022 23.34, Christian Zietz wrote:
We therefore must assume that initializing the
IKBD from the host did not work as intended.

Hm.  Maybe I just misunderstood something.  Nicolas?

There is a comment in the EmuTOS sources that reads like this:

         /*
          * The IKBD clock powers up with zeros in the month & day
          * fields.  If we find that, we initialize it to the default
          * date/time, just like Atari TOS does.
          */

==> Maybe you've got to set month and day to the current date, too?
Nicolas?

(Is IKBD clock supposed to be initialized from host when Hatari starts, as I thought?)