Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari clock question

Thank you, but this does not seem to work. With --rtc-year 1990 the TT
emulation (XCONTROL) still shows 2022 as the year. When passing an illegal
value the error message refers to the wrong option, i.e --cpuclock instead
of --rtc-year:

rror while parsing argument "199" for option "--cpuclock":
  Invalid RTC year

Best regards

Uwe