|Re: [hatari-devel] HDC code update patch|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] HDC code update patch
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 20:21:45 +0100
- Authentication-results: strato.com; dkim=none
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1647285705; s=strato-dkim-0002; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:Subject:To:From:Date:Cc:Date:From: Subject:Sender; bh=j8ib9P2fZLQQIyBCoEFeKlB9jcpoYMNbFJH155TV7MY=; b=IAREIHrBIfjbFf3LvpUfxllgyX9fvsYUOPW5JQf3QHBxj4LilMrokwO9edwPwFom6h g/xPQqNIl2ughEWCLm+Ydxw1cKGdrWXKzsOT0rGBhVSlxSzB5++dXWQpTc+ocMf4LMOm yBuKPMESCUhdSkOau7umswDlizjUEQZO0qCKSqj5xInFqkZzym2vxf76rsebT0cIbSzv DDjw4f9z7mTOm6Y4UODkHcEbvSBmwrQLirw65syYDq6oPRlveziUm9jTvAobrH/mHbDO PZwrkkiG2WVpz+PpTwDvSOXicSo829GY5t6IiU0Xb0CDwSYRlg1PGsjvBOX/uQyB+GFd vW3g==
Please see my last posting, which overlaps with yours.
> PS. I would not be opposed to Hatari moving to GitLab (if it still has
> free accounts) or GitHub. If others feel the same, I guess we could
> consider migrating, but that's longer process.
I would appreciate that, because github or gitlab are quite common nowadays.
I started with github, but then I needed a docker image repository, which
was only offered for free by gitlab. (At least at the time I needed it.)
As a result I now have some github repos and also some gitlab ones ;-).
Regarding the migration process, how complicated it ist may depend on the
system you are migrating from. I migrated several repositories from svn long
ago, and this was quite straightforward, because there are tools doing this
for you, and the commit history, branches and tags are all preserved.