Re: [hatari-devel] HDC code update patch

Does it have to be this complicated? I have been working with several
projects using git, also in my job, but this is the most complicated
approach I have seen so far ;-).
Is there a git repository I can clone, so that I can raise a PR against my
changes? This also retains the other and has other advantages.

Best regards

Uwe