|Re: [hatari-devel] Some buttons are not deselected / accepted|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Some buttons are not deselected / accepted
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 14:37:00 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1631543824; bh=G1FMsK+YjqagDtsIDW5dgfkJxyE12tg/DZKWUoIb5z8=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=H9zdtoUM6NPO5FUdPWkw+CGtZuZO0OhoBe59P1FtClNnL7nL2PczPBuMBlBduzIJ0 Gg11MX/T/YEy5UbFJy5NSFTlwO38hu6MymDODUk2RORMORWVXGapZMfxYK8N4mhMGL SSv5V8odi0wuC6vI7pV9XZH+1qzSqqvb8qewXFMK+KzDiL6Ey1am8ipXVjJNdfDgXA 9LsevMOlxA/r0NrWg3RkGJrRwf9gQKcdaZ7Djq4BnHOKcOcf6EiMsfBnKO2PWADy7d /KMdjrEPMMy47uXj9Ye4ElGMGI3XkoknUxfmR/sAyJH3LqY5MS0txcC+stw60bun8V IS7lh+q164rBg==
Am Thu, 9 Sep 2021 21:02:36 +0300
schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Thomas,
> On 5.9.2021 1.05, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> > Thanks for the use-case & clarifying this!
> > Attached is more generic solution for Miro's
> > problem with some code cleanup / optimization,
> > does it look OK?
> Now that Miro & Jens have verified that it fixes
> the problem, could you quickly check that it seems
> OK to you too (as it does a bit more changes to
> SDL UI code)?
Sorry, no time for patch reviews right now, but from a very quick
glance, it looks ok to me. Just commit it, and if there's something
left to do here, we can fix it on top later.