|Re: [hatari-devel] Some buttons are not deselected / accepted|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Some buttons are not deselected / accepted
- From: Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 18:33:25 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=dMnc/3VixHTX6u8g/u/ecGw3mpTfk3hxLF5QSqVjnHk=; b=F2GzcQgMBYN8VZZn5J1Pf/F8NvCkvjc+A67VEwBS5YiHr8tNTD8baAQgrik4y4N14f RW0Q2UY1Nv1yQUxFg8XrB9Honi1iSB95dluUVk7XjtTAzA4fgfCfxjCXobWZliO81UNA axRHYd9SeHprnI/CMMoGdXkVdpvZMEibKIpnQDUEa3MIf6ul7Ckwn2PQxU8A/wXNg5Qn +okudmByF87SKInsebfdwnvBbemqXAQLWPbcpHPXhbBE1n6XozmXjlRwuoWon9zQ+Ny2 nqrZ/Hc+/FIS66EADVZNp0Pa1L0WhbNhVcqsNrY7DSNLHbSWKt45qLl8UZBa1S+daVNX 8Owg==
when doing 'load config' and so on, do you only use the mouse to
select/click or do you also use the cursor key (or some other keys).
Just mouse clicking (unless I'm forced to use the keyboard to actually leave the dialog).
I tried 2.3.1 and 2.2.1 and it's still there so I think we can safely assume that this is not a regression. I guess I'm on my own until new SDL (or whatever) will be spread enough in other popular distros...