|[hatari-devel] Some buttons are not deselected / accepted|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] Some buttons are not deselected / accepted
- From: Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 17:21:14 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=GJ6h0opg0LrGVafOrfCAnlEKvjK5Dn98Ogi40KGtdTg=; b=E5dpLa4SAQJFzSYPziNHNbpOzCsx6Q1gOb1/p8mxTVLXdvTqMgrBjM+T9bjWhnVha+ tRmy1k6IZw8OWeogVTJE/ykhMv7l4zu8Q52i4TISsnsTb5ETw+4IrPWYBu34Cegkdelz 4qqvPdH2TOQyAGy0WG3zB0OBvHAxUt/SUBl11kOJUvKmJWL5qMf8tZBHaFInzGmAzQrf 16FWMDY43gKPLLGcmMQ4jO/psglkdjqfpPQ6/FJLZY+02nUTmflhyxvNe0NXWcEO09xj TFZb/0r8KI1nF5nMbaHkEtubxoSPd71ptWNlNkw1Lg9tf3z7eUULICehpsvcVjg9smlk gXoA==
another bug report, hopefully reproducible also on your setup. Some of the UI buttons simply stopped working. For instance "Load config". I start Hatari, go to "Load config", press OK and... OK stays selected, dialog still shown. Only after pressing Enter it gets accepted.
Another example - Floppy disks. Eject, Browse, Cancel and... the Cancel button stays selected. Only after I press Enter I can get out of that screen. Next time I'm in that screen, Cancel is still selected.
I really hope this is not something happening only on my setup. I'm running Linux + SDL2 2.0.16-2 on Arch/Manjaro Linux (i.e. pretty much latest versions of everything).
It started to happen quite recently but can't pinpoint the exact moment as I had Hatari long outdated.