|Re: [hatari-devel] Some buttons are not deselected / accepted|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Some buttons are not deselected / accepted
- From: Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 21:01:52 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=6XixXClOacVxM11ovtfB4vSFkd5EjezsWI3ZQi2+rvs=; b=oAYt8pgZtf2zHtQxV7AK0qYSehIM8ziyqENPCemsAlkOlldjaEap3of7dHmLqxTRuK BzrhNlqQB9Y/tLOhZB9+NPdvKQ2jNuf9b6Kk2NUmD+6j/xgyGFFvkXhcDKu9ZWQp/LZb RnoE6vt+TrUiUMTNeYHBeczLNIl1UlEVNlmJZqlPvv6iaDNdjavzkhhSW5KC+nmHO9H4 J0ybTWdrBVfAQmPuLQs1P0+PbLLB8FdigKdQSp2I+lCOmaI0SEo7N7G3HLaI25SiwSm3 VWrMi0QIOPAuSUrwuuQH6xbQFPee12kWMox80FLfJ1LX79olwvwNVKQ/0xcG8+gtduqt WDtg==
Miro, what's your SDL version?
As mentioned, 2.0.16. However don't take my word for the fact that it's SDL which is the culprit here. I'm on latest KDE, if anyone has similar setup. The most puzzling part for me is the fact that it doesn't happen on *every* button nor in *every* dialog. To me it looks like that only the file selector is broken.