|Re: [hatari-devel] Debugger features ideas/wishes|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
Le 10/09/2021 à 19:03, Toni Wilen a écrit :
Toni had mentioned earlier that he's not against
adding options to the disassembly output.
Thanks for reminding :)
I added some options (not yet public).
- lowercase/uppercase (separate flags: instruction name, size specifier, hex values, register names)
- include calculated condition (T/F)
- include calculated EA
- include value pointed by EA
- include opcode words (+min and max number of words to output)
- hexadecimal value prefix (any string, for example $, 0x or nothing)
Anything else? :)
thanks for adding these
in the case of this disasm in ST ROM for example :
00FC058A 196f 0003 860d MOVE.B (A7,$0003) == $00003789
[bc],(A4,-$79f3) == $00fb8c5f [ff]
do you think it could be possible to not just return a 'char *' with the
whole line, but maybe a way to return several char * :
- the bytes for the opcode : 196f 0003 860d
- the 'raw' disasm : MOVE.B (A7,$0003),(A4,-$79f3)
- the 'evaluated' content of source : $00003789 [bc]
- the 'evaluated' content of dest : $00fb8c5f [ff]
this way, we could display the disasm with the raw part that can be
copied directly into a text editor and assembled if needed.
And evaluated content of source/dest can be shown elsewhere on the
disassembly line if needed
instead of a simple text window, one could even imagine a GUI for the
disasm with 5 colums (address, bytes opcodes, disasm, evaluated source,
evaluated dest), which is not possible at the moment because everything
is merged into a single char *
I don't remember if there's a GUI for disasm in WinUAE, but as someone
is working on such thing for hatari, it could be a useful addition to be
able to split the disasm into several columns.
what do you think ?