|Re: [hatari-devel] Some buttons are not deselected / accepted|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Some buttons are not deselected / accepted
- From: Jens Guenther <dbotw@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 17:38:30 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=gmx.net; s=badeba3b8450; t=1630769910; bh=b21JVLuyQLrFJqP4eucOmwFGxjYtk7c0w2ArOViNek0=; h=X-UI-Sender-Class:Date:From:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References; b=DRVHHMVknWNlJqZ+KxiRj306yucA1e4cdCupw80obvH7iSNrGSnjt06UamcmaKT6a rJAVJIQ/GvYDknpnSJBewpLlWZNhfxAp1e53u190flYTwcx1nQxXot/jtDDDl7Gtdj lk0NH8dk4VgUJRBncRU1c6EUO3zxoK4Alt58UTzI=
Sat, 4 Sep 2021 13:31:10 +0300, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Fix needs to handle the underlying issue, not just single event type.
Seems that SDL_KEYMAPCHANGED was broken until SDL2 version 2.0.16:
.... therefore this did not occur under KDE with older SDL2 versions ...