Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing hatari 2.3.1

Le 25/12/2020 à 19:57, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi Nicolas,

I propose dropping portmidi-devel from hatari.spec
deps, as portmidi support is buggy, and not needed
on Linux.  See attached patch.

Hi

what do you means "buggy" and "not needed" ?
As this was included since quite sometime in hatari.spec, I'm not sure it should be dropped in a bugfix release.

The other patch updates version info in docs &
sources to v2.3.1 in case that helps (remember to
change '??' in hatari.spec & release-notes.txt to
the correct date before commiting).

Thanks, I already have my own checklist that was updated after 2.3.0 was released, I prefer doing the change myself to follow the order of my "todo release" file.