Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing hatari 2.3.1

Sorry to pop in. What do you mean with "portmidi support is buggy" ? We will still be able to buid Hatari with MIDI support enabled, right ? But portmidi-devel will no longer be mandatory so if it's not there we will just be no MIDI support in the built hatari, correct ?

Thanks

Vinz