Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing hatari 2.3.1

[ Thread Index | Date Index | More Archives ]


On 12/20/20 12:05 AM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 14/12/2020 à 22:49, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
apart from the issues that were recently fixed since 2.3.0 was released, are there any pending changes to include in Hatari 2.3.1 ?

I think it would be better to not wait too long after 2.3 to do a 2.3.1 release. Maybe 1 week or 2 max from now would be ok.

Time for an update on the progress : I read python ui should be fixed now wrt to the visibiliy/back screen problem.

What remains to be done ?

Jens will hopefully come back with an answer on
the Python UI API compatibility issue he noticed.

If there's no workaround, I'll just revert the
commit (upgrading the deprecated APIs) for
the bugfix release.

Only other thing I'm doing is compatibility checks
for the movem change and updating docs.

I'd like to release before end of next week, the sooner the better if we really want to do deeper change later.

I should be done in few days.  Hatari v2.3.1
with all the fixes should be nice Xmas present
for all Hatari users. :-)

	- Eero

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.19+