Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing hatari 2.3.1

For the FPU thing I think it's better to add
single note to the dialog telling which items
are dependent on other settings, e.g:
----
Note: blitter, FPU and DSP settings have impact
only for specific platforms, see manual.
----

Because it's addition, not text change, I think
it should be after bug fix release.

I changed the 32-bit addressing error message.

From my part, everything is done for bugfix
release.  Has somebody else still something?

After release...

I think that after release, we should change log
level in all dialog messages where Hatari
automatically corrects something, from ERROR to
WARNING.

IMHO error should be only for something where
user needs to do something (and FATAL is when
Hatari exits after dialog is done).

Messages/dialogs from hard disk code should
probably show also disk ID, not just interface,
because setting same disk for all 8 ACSI, 8 SCSI
and 2 IDE disks, and then getting 8 identical
error messages after one another, then another
8 identical messages would surely be annoying...

	- Eero