Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing release 2.3

Le 14/10/2020 à 21:26, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
Maybe we could ask around in the Atari retro community if someone would like to be the Hatari deb and/or RetroArch package manager?

Hi

yes of course, such skills would be welcome.

but many distros' packages are also more or less built automatically, sources are updated to the latest version and there's nearly no human interaction to package them, it's the job of a build server and some automated scripts.

So, I'm not sure if there's really something to worry about a potential difficulty to build package for hatari ?

PS : can I assume that you will get some spare time in the next days to build the macOS version when ready ?