|Re: [hatari-devel] ikbd.c: missing #include <inttypes.h>|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] ikbd.c: missing #include <inttypes.h>
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 16:21:19 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1588429281; bh=2FAaGZFCFeJjEoMvOWdCLcm1+KXK+P8xTClSgZ47MQs=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=Xe+UqkIIRNXTVuPrVDJfpp5whk1Byk00zPgdGiElBsuc8iuDNGve4wlLlZO11D4IT 9SpTXiCTpm+G6TF03WFCDHTKOOmtqLU0Tq+qwYkqJOugjEA/MYPWr/NTv4ll6HkYZU Pt1ayayd+koTOwzYVX7a0W9Bz/gF4YfyNGYAKIKev4QIuohRJwDw7rTkvME443z2en AhsH9o4vpRCjcZvR8FwH+yuYJ4z9FiNso5JauHJZolTZC4XXQmE9PP1LgC5HXjc7jA gENJpiQ+ThgTcIa3WdtUarbLSCGW8PvZ9XZWYgo7KIuvr8j3TceNbdB9Xen+guC3nP smpKLr+VCWgqg==
Am Sat, 2 May 2020 13:42:22 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Le 02/05/2020 à 11:49, Thomas Huth a écrit :
> > So if you really want to introduce such a global.h file, I'd
> > recommend to only include a very small set of headers from there
> > (e.g. only the ones from main.h and adding inttypes.h for example,
> > with a big fat warning comment not to include any other headers
> > there without a real good reason).
> Not a real need for me, we can leave it this way, we don't change/add
> system includes that often, so it should be possible to ensure it
> still compiles for all targets.
I can also try to add a MingW cross-compile CI job to one of the yml
files ... maybe we will detect such issues sooner that way ... hmm, I
wonder why Christer's autobuilds did not run into this issue ... maybe
it's a slightly different toolchain?
> > PS: Maybe we should also switch from SDL_types.h to the standard
> > definitions from stdint.h one day...?
> Is stdint.h defined on all the possible targets (amiga and more
> exotic ones) ?
AFAIK stdint.h is very standard these days. And we already include it
unconditionally in some of our .c files, so it should exist everywhere.