Re: [hatari-devel] ikbd.c: missing #include <inttypes.h>

Le 02/05/2020 à 11:49, Thomas Huth a écrit :

So if you really want to introduce such a global.h file, I'd recommend
to only include a very small set of headers from there (e.g. only the
ones from main.h and adding inttypes.h for example, with a big fat
warning comment not to include any other headers there without a real
good reason).

Not a real need for me, we can leave it this way, we don't change/add system includes that often, so it should be possible to ensure it still compiles for all targets.

  Thomas

PS: Maybe we should also switch from SDL_types.h to the standard
definitions from stdint.h one day...?

Is stdint.h defined on all the possible targets (amiga and more exotic ones) ? If so, it would be indeed better than using SDL_types.h, as this can allow to reuse parts of Hatari in other projects that don't use SDL.