|Re: [hatari-devel] HW support matrix for manual|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] HW support matrix for manual
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 13:48:13 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1577710095; bh=lFBJZK77bUCaUn3a2A+AEm2KnuInkJS/S0rgXPolz7Q=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=JnjMZoHtigH0QnB37Rj0VL52xY4tChg0UxQ/PCYvQF6QJlxGUF14cvvD5otJcExmc LM/scR3w1vYHKjPK4i4iCYu8U3LXrRL3KIQZLmJBnisxBOb4pqzEX2cXSdc9+CbrHL jUWZS9ciEPdl2ooRV6vpCx0M27aGOz2RzN92qxfJ1x7S/Cj1shbAVB5QldyHqa/Qh/ sN/TElYPyNmC/0/aYPzVpPmXQhzz78HWlMy/z0b46LZWZAnRp2guBSFpHNxZGGQ/sY kMk08db+MHSi35HaYnsIuxVCynb6cu9fY74D0u6Wwdv91eXUNvK2IODtdTCp/UOLno 0/JCxMglE53Rw==
Am Mon, 30 Dec 2019 01:28:00 +0200
schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > And maybe "border-collapse:collapse;" here would look better, too?
> I'm not sure what that means, but I've pushed
> the change so you can fine-tune it.
I mean the CSS style for the borders. By default, Firfox shows double
border lines here, which IMHO seems a little bit too much here.
> (before pushing, I added VME item and did some
> fine tuning for the texts.)
Did you really push it? I don't get any new commits when I do a "git