Re: [hatari-devel] HW support matrix for manual

Am Thu, 26 Dec 2019 23:54:49 +0200

> Hi,
>
> Attached is corresponding patch to the HTML manual
> (with the SCC item corrected).
>
> Any comments on the layout/looks/content?

Could you please swap the "STE" and "Mega-ST" columns? So that we get
the same order of the machines like in the "System" dialog?

Looking at the HTML table for the first time, it also looks quite hard
to grasp for me. Could you visually improve it? I think it would be
helpful if all the columns with the machines (i.e. every column except
the first one and last one) would have the same width. And maybe
"border-collapse:collapse;" here would look better, too?