|Re: [hatari-devel] HW support matrix for manual|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] HW support matrix for manual
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019 08:39:43 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1577432385; bh=N3d0dG7hrYbP491YsCfB0IRuGVL3KwTLDvivB6MtWvc=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=lwe76qlmBaIWmtqGENdGFHeYv8Ia9CDjUs8UGO8KVN6G1x1y+WaYVNEPSzeUSoZt4 xi47jCORUkIvBEk+vYlK38fSbXe9zoo30CtEu0qOwI+8/BfPzmeM8RfogUZR6HvZ1v TaRq9uTasNby7Tk0spBI79/xdKQttzEIK8QIguaQ0qgFM4+DsdRZO1H1bmTNv6mvOj V/C3LorvqUSk9VKBSocj0CH6q9avveLO3HYSnBh9avDOwQBarunYcnkmzz09zfaM11 2FjTk2L7Z/IQ9JTzxD1rNBXy3K4JEZASRFhRjKtyTX6NIS9iY8muC54Cg9G6kt1MAy 2tOYldXwToYwQ==
Am Thu, 26 Dec 2019 23:54:49 +0200
schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Attached is corresponding patch to the HTML manual
> (with the SCC item corrected).
> Any comments on the layout/looks/content?
Could you please swap the "STE" and "Mega-ST" columns? So that we get
the same order of the machines like in the "System" dialog?
Looking at the HTML table for the first time, it also looks quite hard
to grasp for me. Could you visually improve it? I think it would be
helpful if all the columns with the machines (i.e. every column except
the first one and last one) would have the same width. And maybe
"border-collapse:collapse;" here would look better, too?